WHAT TO SUBMIT (as many pieces as you want!)
- Work durable enough to withstanding the harsh Michigan/Ohio winters and suitable for public viewing ;
- completed entry form;
- j-peg digital images on a CD including: 1 or 2 views of each work, filenames must include: corresponding number to the image list, artist's last name, title, (03_Rodin_Thinker). Images must be at least 72 dpi and no more than 1200 pixels in any direction;
- image list including image number, artist name, title, material(s), dimensions in feet, weight, retail price; (40% commission charged on sales) and installation requirements;
- current professional resume;
- one paragraph artist statement (unless you're Irish and/or an English major);
- resume, statement, and image list must be in a hardcopy format.
Submission tip: Do not be afraid to re-submit pieces that may not have been accepted in previous years or that have been in previous MSI exhibits (example: just because it was in Canton last year doesn't mean it can't go to Toledo this year! Also, jurors are fickle.)
Note: We can relocate your work from show to show, for a fee of course. Call for more information.
*Still using slides? Give us a call!
SUBMISSIONS SNAIL MAILED TO:
Midwest Sculpture Initiative
11993 East U.S. 223
Blissfield, MI 49228
Questions: 517-486-4591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org